Sometimes the excitement of holding or attending a party can overshadow sensible practices and in today’s very social world, word of your celebration can become viral.
Catering By Design follows the recommendations of SHOROC – the Regional Organisation of Councils incorporating Manly, Mosman, Pittwater and Warringah Councils. We also recommend parents become familiar with the tips and information provided in the ‘No Regrets’ Safe Party Pak available from the local councils’ youth workers.
Ensure you register your party with the local police 7 days before the event. You should ask for a party registration form when asking for your ‘No Regrets’ Safe Party Pak.
To assist you in making your party safe, Catering By Design will require:
- A list of guests so each name is checked off on arrival
- Guests over 18 years of age will be expected to wear an arm ban to identify they are of legal drinking age
- Only 1 drink per person can be ordered at the bar as a safeguard to prevent underage guests obtaining alcohol
- Prior to serving each drink, guests will be assessed and, if deemed to be intoxicated, service will be refused
- Any guest seen obtaining alcohol for a minor will be refused service
Catering By Design is proud of its safe party record and every member of the team works hard to prevent problems from arising. All bar staff are highly trained and experienced in the responsible service of alcohol.